Senior Shopware Developer (f/m/d)
We are a software development company / internet agency in Düsseldorf, Germany. We create online shops and complex websites for our customers. We are looking for support for our backend team.
You build and improve complex systems. Your plug-ins are well documented and easy to maintain. You work with a wide variety of interfaces of ERP systems based on REST or SOAP. Moreover you design and develop import and export processes and write routines for individual connections.
You are proud that your code guarantees updateability, performance and security.
In addition, you have a strong understanding of processes in online shops and you know how to integrate common third-party providers (for e.g. payment, logistics or newsletters).
Your solution-oriented mindset helps you find pragmatic solutions to complex problems and you prefer fail-safe automation to error-prone manual processes.
Space for further education
You just found the shop system of the future? You would like to use GraphQL instead of REST or want to deploy via Kubernetes? We love experimentation, are open to new technologies and we welcome your new ideas.
Required Skills and Qualifications
As an ideal candidate you have…
- At least three years of work experience
- Very good knowledge of PHP7+
- Very good knowledge of Shopware 5
- First experiences with Shopware 6
- Very good analytical skills
- A responsible and independent way of working
- An object-oriented and well-documented programming style
- Database skills in MySQL/MariaDB
- Experience in the daily use of version control systems (Git)
- Project experience in the integration of third-party systems in a shop landscape (PIM, ERP, payment, etc.)
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Good communication skills
Not quite sure yet?
Do you prefer working with Symfony over Shopware? Want to try your hand at a full stack position or don't yet consider yourself a senior developer? Please talk to us!
- team of 30 friendly and open-minded people
- full-time or part-time, flexible working hours and overtime compensation
- in Düsseldorf, completely remote or in a mix
- ticket for public transport and company pension scheme
- employee events
- a dog-friendly office and a shower facility for those who come by bike or challenge our bosses at table tennis
You want to know more about us? Take a look at active-value.de/jobs